Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Honest Scrap and Last BEDA

Today is the LAST DAY OF BEDA.

Don't worry, though. I still plan on blogging regularly with the same sort of delightful topics and thoughts that I have been all month.

Elena gave me The Honest Scrap Award!

"The HonestScrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award.”

1. When I watch America's Next Top Model (as I am right now) I often make model faces and pretend I am being photographed/do catwalks down the hallway.

2. In sixth grade, I was the only girl in my advanced track math class.

3. I like to wear dresses, though I don't often get the chance to wear them or shop for them.

4. When I sing the song Don't Let Me Down by The Beatles, I always think I sound good, even when I really sound like crap.

5. I always say that I want to live in New York, but, sometimes I doubt my ability to live in such a big city.

6. If I ever got the chance to pursue a career as a singer, I would go for it FULL ON.

7. If I ever got the chance to pursue a career as an actor, I would go for it FULL ON.

8. I often proclaim my hate for music from the 90s, but, the honest truth is that I'll listen to any music that you put in front of me. There are songs I don't love, but, rare is the song that I truly hate. The fact the the 60s are my favorite decade for music is still true, though.

9. I love pointless arguments, such as Unicorns vs. Zombies

10. When I am alone and doing mindless chores, I often pretend that members of old bands from the 60s are there with me, cracking jokes and junk.

Seeing as how I have 5 followers, I don't really feel like tagging ten people when more than half of them wouldn't even see it. If you are reading this, I tag you?

2 comments:

  1. Zombies win of course.

    Congrats on finishing blog everyday April!

    And I love 90's music!!!!!

    ReplyDelete