Saturday, April 4, 2009

I've always been a late bloomer

Here I am, starting Blog Every Day April...3 days late. Better late than never though, right? For those of you that don't know, BEDA is a brilliant brain baby of the wonderful and talented Maureen Johnson. http://twitter.com/maureenjohnson

Well, today I have to start volunteering at a library. I'm pretty nervous since it's my first day and all, but, I suppose I'll make it through unscathed. It shouldn't be too hard. When I talked to the Head Librarian, she said that I would just be stuffing envelopes and shredding papers and stuff like that. It's just busy work for me, which I sort of love. When I used to do volunteer stuff at the library my dad works at, I always had fun.

I have to make a podcast on book banning for school this weekend. Not looking forward to it, necessarily, but, it won't be awful. My sister and I are doing it together.

Pretty boring, today. Hopefully April will be more exciting soon.

1 comment: