Thursday, April 9, 2009

NATIONAL CHANGE YOUR NAME DAY MAKES ME RECONSIDER MY PERSONAL IDENTITY AND THE IDENTITY OF THE PEOPLE AROUND ME

Happy National Change Your Name Day, everyone. I have decided to change my name to Sally Joy. Do you like? I like. I actually stole it from one Peter Dennis Blanford Townshend. It's from the Who song I'm a Boy. I just sang a few bars for the beautiful people here in the chorus room who are at play practice with me and they think it to be quite shocking.

Elena is sitting next to me on her very own computer, blogging. I decided I would blog about her in one of my BEDA blogs, so why not do it now?

Elena is an absolutely amazing person. She may be small, but, she packs a punch. She manages to fit a whole lot of energy into just one person and she inspires me a lot. Like, a lot a lot. I've known her since we were in a musical in the 7th grade. She landed the lead role then, and I was just a chorus member. I thought she was a kickass singer and a kickass actor, even then. Just fantastic. (She doesn't think she did so well, but, I refuse-ABSOLUTELY REFUSE-to agree.) I never really talked to her much, even then, but, this year we are in Little Women together and we both have blogs (obviously) so we talk more. We're also actually in a class together during school, which helps.

She actually sort of inspire me to write this story I might do about the play. It's going to be epic. She's a main character.

Ta ta for now, internet. I must rehearse!

Let us rehearse!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaawww I *Sob* crying.

    I'm really surpised you think so highly of me. I'm not that THAT wonderful.

    You inspire me to. You're the reason I have a blog and one of the many reasons why I write! I HEART you!

    By the way I love the name!!!!

    Have the most sparkling Edward Cullen day EVER!

    Lil Amy

    ReplyDelete