Sunday, April 12, 2009

I can't liiiive if living is without you (Harry sighting!)

This whole Blog Every Day in April thing is killing me.

I think I fell in love yesterday in the morning. Her name is Danielle.

http://tinyurl.com/turkeyclub

You should check her out.

I think I might want to write something today. Maybe I'll add more to my story at my writing journal. Or maybe I'll work on that thing with me mum. Who knows? Wherever the day takes me, she will take me.

For now, I'll make a list. A list of things I love in no particular order:
-When people who you doubt end up being awesome
-Making a friend in someone who was once an acquaintance
-Trying to write a song when it is inevitable that you will never finish
-Listening to people who put their heart and soul on YouTube
-Brainstorms
-My mom (seriously)
-Getting an extra day off from school
-When jeans fit me well (which is a rare occurrence)
-Typing random things after tinyurl.com/_____ and seeing what you find
-You

2 comments:

  1. I think a girl's best friend is her mooooootherrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love it! (*ponders* I need a list like this)

    I love my mommy too. She's my idol!

    ReplyDelete