Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pretty

From my house, you can see the lake that I live next to.

Some days, I just sit and look at it and marvel at the prettiness of it. Even when the water is all choppy or there's ice all over, it's super gorgeous. Sometimes in the morning or late at night, you can see this eerie fog hanging over it. Even that's pretty.

Today, I am sitting on my laptop on my deck and looking down through the trees at the prettiness of the lake.

Right now, it's getting to be dark outside. The clouds, which were really white and puffy earlier, are now a slightly darker shade of blue then the sky around it. The sun is already set, but, the moon and the stars aren't quite out.

I like to watch the outside like this. In limbo between night and day. Something about it is just so pretty.

1 comment: