Sunday, April 5, 2009

P-A-R-T-Y (cause we got to)

Today is my darling nephew's birthday. I am very excited to see him and my brother and my sister-in-law, but, my volunteer work at the library has left my legs a bit stiff, (I did a lot of kneeling while reshelving books) so I fear I might be miserable.

Tonight, I'm going to do my podcast. It's basically going to be my brochure on book banning that I made for that class in audio form, so it's not going to be too hard to type up a script, but, I am scared of having to record it and transfer it onto my sister's flashdrive. It's just for Research Writing, which is a fairly easy class to pass, so I should do fine.

It was funny. Last night, my mom, my brother, and I were all watching Braveheart together because we love Patrick McGoohan and he is absolutely fantastic in the film. It's actually a pretty good movie, overall. But, this time, my mom and brother decided to add their own commentary on the film, which I enjoyed immensely. Such as "They're not booing..they're chanting McGOOOOOOOOOOhan!" Then, they had a fake sword fight using boxes of aluminum foil in the kitchen. We are a classy family, to say the least.

We'll see how today goes. Hopefully it's going to be exciting and productive rather than disappointing and destructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment