Monday, April 27, 2009

Peepers

It is brutally hot today. I went with my mom to drive my sister to work. It was 99 degrees.

I could blog about the heat that is slowly leaking into every corner of my being and sucking away my life essence. But, to blog about it only gives it strength it does not deserve.

Instead! I will be reviewing Peepers reading glasses.

At the library at which I volunteer, there is a stand of ladies' reading glasses on the front desk. They all have very colorful designs that pop. They are called Peepers. I fell in love with the display as soon as I read the slogan: "All women created equal...then they accessorize!"

I absolutely love the glasses and the company's slogan. For some reason, I just always get a kick out of ads (such as the one seen above, which is the actual picture on the stand at the library) where people treat day to day things as if they are miracles.

Honestly, things like this really do make me want the glasses.

That makes me sound odd.

The glasses have fun patterns and and and...

Yeah, there's really no excuse for a 14 year old wanting reading glasses targeted at older women. No excuse at all. But, I love them anyway. I mean, just look at the website: http://www.peeperspecs.com/ SO MUCH FUN!

All women created equal...then they accessorize!

1 comment: