Saturday, April 4, 2009

Who are you?


Watching old episodes of CSI (original flavor) reminds me of just how sexy William L. Peterson can be. I was just watching an episode from the very first season and good lord did Grissom look good. Nick was in the house, held at gunpoint by the suspect's wife, and Grissom came in with a gun (which never happens anymore. I don't think he even carries a gun anymore.) and was like "Put the gun down!" to the wife. It was absolutely amazing to watch. And his sillohuette when they showed him walk in was so sexy. It's like...You can point a gun at me anytime, Mr. Grissom. ;)

Maybe I shouldn't be so surprised by the unfiltered sexy that is William L. Peterson. I mean, I have seen Manhunter! He's lookin' fine in that movie too. Have you seen it? It's a great movie, don't get me wrong. His rugged good looks aren't the only thing I noticed while watching it. It's just that he has some damn fine rugged good looks. You cannot deny it, my friend.

Now is the time when I shut my trap about William L. Peterson and start to talk about something that actually matters.... Cornbread crackers! Those things are delicious AND nutritious. Hopefully. Because I just ate nearly an entire box.

Oh well. Time to oggle at William L. Peterson while he tries to solve a most unsexy crime. I'd almost feel guilty if he didn't bring so much goddamn sizzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment