Thursday, April 23, 2009

Marmee

I took a walk yesterday. I stayed around where I live, walking along the empty road with only my phone. Living where I do, this tends to be both peaceful at times and scary. The scenery is beautiful, but, the people are definitely not.

I was texting a friend of mine with my phone and we talked a lot about guys. I'm just getting to know her now, and she's turning out to be a pretty great person. She's very pretty and a very good singer. She's hilarious and has a great personality. It sucks that next year she'll be graduating. Sucks for me, anyway. I know she's going to go on to do awesome things.

It started raining as soon as I got to my driveway. I sprinted down it and up my stairs so that I was panting when I got inside. It felt good to get fresh air in my lungs and even though it was o nly sprinkling, the rain was envigorating as well.

My advice to readers: take more walks and make more friends. You might find yourself surprised by both.

1 comment: