Monday, April 13, 2009

Maybe I think too much.

Do you ever think something and then wonder if what you thought is even true? I can't quite explain the sensation, but, it's been happening to me. I don't know if I am lying to myself or if I just think things randomly. Just because something pops into your head, does that mean that it is how you feel?

How many people before me have yearned for the things I now yearn for? How many of them succeeded? How many more can have these things, if they are already being taken? Will there be a shortage of the solutions to peoples dreams? Can dreams go into a recession?

Maybe I think too much.

I'll stop and I'll go shave my legs or something. That sounds like a plan.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure dreams can't go into a recession.

    And there isn't anything wrong with thinking too much. :]

    ReplyDelete