Sunday, August 2, 2009

9/100 Blogs in 100 Days

I love that every doctor on House MD wears the snazziest clothes every day. None of them ever have an off day when they wear the wrong shoes or an ugly tie.

Way to make it obvious we're watching a television show, guys.

At least I love the clothes they wear. Cameron and Cuddy's wardrobes are siiiick.

It's just a little ridiculous. I mean, Cuddy has a pinstriped labcoat that she wears in one episode. After that episode, I don't think you ever see it again. They almost never repeat clothes except in Greg's wardrobe.

Maybe Wilson or Chase wears the same tie twice or something, but, come on. I know they are living on a doctor's salary, but, do they really by new clothes for every day of the week.

Not that it bothers me. On House MD, they can wear whatever the fuck they want. Because it's my favorite show. And that, my friends, is all that matters.

Here's a fun little game: watch anything- an interview or a clip of A Bit of Fry and Laurie- in which Hugh Laurie talks with his English accent, then watch House MD. It's fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment