Wednesday, August 12, 2009

19/100 Blogs in 100 Days

Dear Green Day,

Thank you for sucking.

I haven't listened to A Quick One from RnR Circus since sometime last year or something.

I fucking love A Quick One from RnR Circus.

Pete is wearing the white pants. How much better does it get?

Without you, it probably would have taken me a hell of a lot longer to rediscover it.

Thank god for you doing it terribly.

Love,

Your Non Fan,

Julia

Today, I volunteered at the library for a kid's party. It was a lot of work. I was exhausted and starving when I got home. But, it was fun. The kids were cute. I got to bring home cake.

Now, my mom is watching Law & Order and I am trying to think of ways to cheer up my friend Kayla. Also, a new and exciting discovery: you can call Monk (you know, Adrian Monk the OCD detective) Monkey. Isn't that adorable and amazing?

And there is one warning I would just like to put out there. If I get Rick Rolled one more time, I might have to smash every computer in my house until all that's left is a dust that stinks of Rick Astley and technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment