Wednesday, August 19, 2009

24/100 Blogs in 100 Days

Some of you may be looking at this blog post and saying to yourself 'Julia? Haven't you skipped 2 out of the 100 days already?'

Yes.

'So, why are you still calling it 100 Blogs in 100 Days?'

Because, it's a whole lot catchier than 100 Blogs in 102 Days.

'But, isn't that title a bit more accurate at this point?'

Yes. But, don't you see? It's not catchy at all. 100. The big one oh oh. That's what draws people in.

'But, Julia. Don't only 2 people ever read your blog anyway?'

Yes. Why are you being so mean to me?

'Well, I'm you. So why don't you ask yourself that?'

... You've got a point there. Wow, I make a lot of good points.

'How about this point: you're totally ripping off an idea from Michael Showalter's blog again. Why can't you go two seconds without doing something Showalter related?'

Shut up. He's really cool. You like him, too.

'Of course I do. We've been over that. I'm just the other line of text that you are writing to make it seem as if I am another person, when in reality, I'm you.'

Well, whatever. Have you seen the trailer for that Love Happens movie with Jennifer Aniston?

'Oh yeah! That looks like it would be right up your alley. Cheesy and such, you know?'

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I might even cry! It would be great.

'Don't you still have to see Julie & Julia while it's still in theaters?'

I'd like to, but, I'm not sure I'll get the chance.

'Oh, well, that blows. Don't you love Meryl Streep?'

Yup. And so do you. You also love staying up till 1:30AM every night/morning and talking to people about child psychology and Harry Potter. Just like me.

'Well, good luck with that. I gotta go.'

Yeah, me too. See you later.

1 comment:

  1. "So, has Julia finally burned the bridge known as Sanity?".



    I believe she has.

    ReplyDelete