Thursday, August 6, 2009

13/100 Blogs in 100 Days

I don't mind not getting comments from people.

What is this but a diary, after all. I've had a friend comment on my diary and I didn't like that very much. Why are comments so different?

I love comments here. Probably because I tailor my words to the mind of my readers. I don't necessarily just say what I know you want to hear, but, I definitely restrict myself in places I wouldn't in a diary.

Your comments are a gift and a privilege, not something to be demanded.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. It applies to every website I post on.

So, don't feel like you have to comment just because you're my friend or because you want to make me feel better. Comment when you like what I write or have something to say. That's what comments are for, right?

I love you guys for reading. Thank you all so much.

1 comment: