Friday, August 14, 2009

21/100 Blogs in 100 Days

Have you ever watched the show Seinfeld?

I love this show. It's so perfect. Everything ties together so hilariously.

My sister always gets so angry at George whenever we watch.

I just laugh. I love to hate, and hate to love George. And Jerry, for that matter.

The entire cast is perfectly flawed.

I love this show.



(And I know this is the second time in a row that I have almost missed the cut for 100 Blogs. I'm terribly sorry. I'm gonna get my act together. I promise!)

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO;(OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete