Monday, August 17, 2009

23/100 Blogs in 100 Days

Today, I went to the beach with my family.

The sky was absolutely beautiful while we were packing everything up to go. It was all sorts of shades of pink and purple and blue. I love skies like that.

I was wondering if it looked that way for other people in other places that weren't at the beach with me and the rest of my family.

We were celebrating the three August birthdays we have in our family. I'm one of them. The last one. On August 23.

I got some great gifts from my brother and my sister in law while we were up there. They gave me the first one when we first got there because my nephew was eager to give it to me. He handed me the gift, and I could tell it was a book, and he says "We got this at the book store."

It was so cute. My sister in law sort of laughed and yelled at him and he told me to open it. I loved everything they gave me.

I love my family.

Now, I'm watching the latest episode of Michael & Michael Have Issues (Wednesdays at 10:30 PM, you should all watch) for the third time because my brother hasn't seen it yet.

Can't wait for some sleep. Maybe a shower. Fun day.

1 comment: