Monday, August 3, 2009

10/100 Blogs in 100 Days

I love Rawk Bawnd. Why am I using Ws? I have no idea.

My latest art that I have been working hard to sharpen is playing guitar (on Rock Band) and singing the song at the same time. I'm not that bad at it, if it's the right song. It's actually sort of fun.

I do have problems with Rock Band, though.

Here is an open letter to whatever fuckheads designed the drum controller:

Dear Fuckheads,
Have you ever watched a person drum on a real drumset? On the game you specifically designed the controller for, there are some songs by The Who. Have you ever seen Keith Moon, drummer for The Who, actually drum? He is a maniac. And not just for destroying the drumkit after the set is through, but, for the way he plays throughout the set itself.

So, what do you think happens when someone has to play, oh, let's say Amazing Journey by The
Who. They have to wail on that drumset pretty damn hard and fast to hit all the right notes, wouldn't you say? In order to keep up with Moon the Loon, one has to have the skillset to achieve it.

But, instead of considering Keith Moon (and other fast, hard drummers featured on your game) you designed a dinky, shitty little drum controller that can't withold being hit by sticks. Which, may I just point out, is what you were supposed to be making: Something someone hits with a pair of wooden sticks.

In my opinion, there is no defense for making something so shitty that we have had to replace ours twice already.

Kindly pull your heads out of your asses.

Rock Band Enthusiast (but maybe not for long),
Julia Bydulia

Thanks for reading, all. Love and kisses. :*

1 comment: