Tuesday, August 4, 2009

11/100 Blogs in 100 Days

Things that are awesome about today:

1. I walked around the lake I live at to get some pizza with my brother and my sister.

John was really nice about walking back home up the hill by our house. I was having a hard time and he waited for me, made me laugh.

2. Played Rock Band with John and did a pretty good job on the mic.

3. Went with my mom to drop my sister off at work and we bought Tim & Eric Awesome Show Great Job Season 3.

Uncle Bob Odekirk is on this season! I love the Rascals episode.

4. On the way home, a dickhead car driver made us all laugh.

He flipped us off when we yelled at him after he passed us and ended up right next to us for a few minutes. When he did actually get to drive away, he yelled at me and mom mom to lose some weight.

Made us all laugh. We celebrated with

5. donuts and milkshakes/smoothies.

All in all, today was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment