Wednesday, August 5, 2009

12/100 Blogs in 100 Days

I Spend Too Much Time On YouTube Edition:


Sandwich Commandements - Michael Showalter


Wilco Cover - I Am Trying To Break Your Heart


Porcupine Racetrack


Road Trip - sweetafton23


Microphone - Coconut Records

This might seem like I'm not blogging, but, it's not a cop out. I promise.

Reasons Why This Is Not A Cop Out:
1. I love sandwiches and Mike Showalter (see banner for this blog.)
2. I like Wilco and that cover of a Wilco song. There I blogged about it. Meh.
3. Porcupine Racetracik is hilarious and I love Michael Showalter.
4 & 5. Road Trip is a good song and so is Microphone.

I know I'm a lazy son of a bitch, but, whatever. I've been watching House nonstop for the past few days. That's all that's really on my mind. Would you rather I rambled more about doctors having thousands of outfits?

1 comment:

  1. I spend way too much time on YouTube too.
    These videos are great.

    ReplyDelete