Tuesday, June 30, 2009

In My Dreams

Last night was no good. Moving on.

I had a dream last night about John Green where he was wearing this really cool dress shirt/vest/tie combo and he was at my school. I was running around, looking for something (like I always seem to be in dreams) when I saw him in the hallway. I ran up to him and hugged him and I was like. "I met you in Lancaster! And I wrote you an email! My name is Julia!" And he actually remembered me and smiled at me. He was like, "Wow, thanks Julia."

Then, I had to keep on running because whatever I was looking for was apparently more important than my biggest hero not only remembering who I was but being genuinely pleased to see me.

It was a great dream moment for me. It was also my fourth ever dream about John Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment