Friday, June 12, 2009

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night.

Things today is:
---the last day of school
---my sister's graduation
---baffling
---a very good time

I'm still sort of surprised by the fact that school is over. It feels like I'll have to go back on Monday anyway. I'm not sure why. People keep on saying "Yes! School is over!" and I just sort of stare at them blankly. It's strange.

School got out at ten o'clock exactly. I spent all of my time at school wandering around or talking to friends in "classes." It was mostly just boring, but, I'm glad I went anyway. I got to see everyone.

After school, I went out with friends to swim. Pools aren't really open so we went down to the ol' swimming hole. It was me, five other girls, and a guy. On the way away from school, I drove in the car with Kiri and Emily. While we were driving, we listened to "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas. Something about driving with that song playing and the wind whipping my hair in my face made me feel liberated.

So, the school year is over. I'll miss some people who I won't get to see every day, but, I'm going to talk to all the people who I want to.

I hope this summer is as amazing as I expect.

1 comment: