Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Daily YouTube Ritual

Along with spending all day on my tumblr (I know, I am a total tumblr pimp) I also spend a lot of time listening to songs and watching videos on YouTube.

I have certain ones that I watch every day. Most times more than once a day. I am making a Top 10 List of the ones I watch/love the most. (Starting with 10- the least- and making my way to 1- the most.)

10. Driftless Pony Club - Pluto vs. Neptune (Live)
Genre: Music

Freaturing The Wheezy Waiter, who I love, on vocals and guitar. (The one with the sweet beard to the right.)

9. Sandboxes - Danielle Ate The Sandwich
Genre: Music

She is such an inspirtation, and this song is great. I love it when she plays guitar.

8. Awesometown - Chip
Genre: Comedy

This is hilarious. I love these boys.

7. Next To Normal - Superboy and The Invisible Girl
Genre: Music

I am so obsessed with this musical.

6. Who's Gonna Save My Soul - Gnarls Barkley
Genre: Music

The genre is music, but, I also have this for watching value because of a Mr. Taccone!

5. Coconut Records - Microphone
Genre: Music & Cuteness

Jason Schwartzman and an amazing song. Cuteness and music.

4. Ka-Blamo! - The Lonely Island
Genre: Comedy & Music

Did I mention that these dudes rock my world? You're water is watery...That's ka-blamo!

3. Next To Normal - You Don't Know
Genre: Music


2. News Getters - Starring Akiva
Genre: Hilariousness & Silly

Akiva is my faaaaaaavorite. And now I'm sure you can see why.

1. Awesometown - 21 Questions
Genre: Comedy

Otherwise know as: I couldn't pick a number 1 so I just stuck this in there 'cause I love it so much.

Congratulations: You just got a breif glimpse into the non-existent life of a fourteen year old girl who loves The Lonely Island and Broadway!

2 comments: