Friday, June 19, 2009

Last night,

Last night, I was keeping track of the time, but, not connecting times with the thought "Wow, that's pretty late, I should go to bed."

You know I was watching The Office, but, what you may not know is that I was trying to watch all three seasons in order. Every episode.

And last night (or this morning, I guess), at 5:37AM, I completed that goal.

Then, I proceeded to collapse on my bed and sleep until noon today.

But, before it was finished, I think it was beautiful. I was alone in the living room. It was light, then it was dark, then darker, then light again. There were still shadows, but, I could see green leaves out the window.

I could see the world was waking up while I was getting ready to pass out.

Today will probably consist of catching up on sleep and catching up on my tumblr. Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night, internet.

2 comments:

  1. I could never stay up that late.
    One day, I'll figure out how to work tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday, you can come over my house and I'll show it to you. :]

    ReplyDelete