Saturday, June 6, 2009

Top 10 Things About Saturday

(in no particular order)

10. Getting to sleep in two extra hours instead of having to set my alarm for 6 AM.

9. Volunteering at a quiet, air conditioned library where the ladies who work there remember my name and are nice enough.

8. Listening to the Oingo Boingo mix that Vito made me and making mixes for him and other friends.

7. Writing short stories for new and old friends.

6. Sitting at Barnes & Nobles, feeling trendy with my notebook a small pile of novels pulled from the shelves.

5. Talking/playing PS3 with my brother.

4. Driving past Hillside and seeing a woman sitting alone on the grass with an ice cream cone and having a good laugh about it.

3. Talking to my good friend in California about coffee shop snobs and deaf guys at the mall.

2. Feeling more excited by the minute about The Hangover later tonight.

1. Getting txts from one of my best friends reminding me that we are going to see Land of the Lost on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment