Monday, June 29, 2009

It's stupid.

This seems so trivial, and I know there are a billion reasons to explain it away, but, there is a trend on tumlbr going around where you can post a link to your formspring and people post things to/about you anonymously.

Everyone who I follow keeps on getting all of these nice things and questions and they keep on saying how moved they are by all of it an everything.

So far, I have gotten three submissions and it's starting to make me sad. None of them are even about me personally, they are more like confessions. I don't understand why no one has anything to say to me. Apparently, no one on tumblr has any opinion about me or anything they want to know about me.

It's a stupid things to get upset about, but, every time I see someone I follow on tumblr responding to things from their formspring, I get sad.

It's stupid.

2 comments:

  1. I would leave a comment if I could figure out how to use Tumblr.
    You should come over and give me a lesson.
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to tell you, I think there is a video on the site that explains it. :]

    But, I've been seriously thinking we should hang out.

    ReplyDelete