Monday, June 8, 2009

Procrastinate Delay

The school year ends on Friday.

I am not going to school tomorrow or Wednesday.

It's a weird feeling. I'm torn between elation at the thought of not having any more work to do or school-related stress to deal with and sadness at the thought of not having my friends to talk to on a daily basis.

I'm writing things for all of my closer friends. Hopefully I finish everything before Friday and they can all have the things I write them.

I'm going to try to get a lot of writing done today. Specifically, I am going to try not to get distracted by Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, and Jorma Taccone. God, I love them. Boys have got a hold on me. Especially the funny ones.

4 comments:

  1. I have 2 weeks left, you lucky duck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill asume you mean me.


    Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny boys got a hold on me too.
    That was good grammar.

    I totally feel the same way about school.

    ReplyDelete