Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Spectacle

I'm going to see Elvis Costello live in concert tonight. I'm getting really excited. This will be my third time seeing him, counting when he opened for The Police and I went.

Seeing him is always a thrill, live or not. He's a real spectacle. (There's a reference for fans of his talk show on Sundance.)

I'm not in school right now, and I won't be tomorrow either. I'm really going to miss my friends after school is over. I only get one more full day with them.

Hopefully they miss me, too.

2 comments:

  1. You should have been in school today. It caught on fire. And.....ah.....Glatz came in and was like "Wheres Julia? I wanted to make our love baby today. Well now I have nothing to live for. Im gonna go O.D. on booze and hookers." His death was on the Austrailian news so you probably didnt here about it.




    Good times. Gooooood times.





    Go

    ReplyDelete