Friday, July 31, 2009

7/100 Blogs in 100 Days

It's raining cats and dogs, boys and girls. Don't forget your umbrellas!

I went with my mom to drive my sister to work earlier today and I was taken aback by the amount of rain just flooding the roads. My plan was to see Kiri's play today but the show was sold out, and now, even if I do get tickets, my parents have to pick up my brother from the bus station, my sister from work, and they'd have to drop me off, all with these terrible roads.

Sometimes, my plans work out perfectly. And that's great. But, sometimes it seems like everything in the universe decided to fuck with my day.

I was so looking forward to seeing Kiri perform, but, now it seems like I won't get the chance. I'm not disappointed, I am devastated. This seems like my good ol' sarcasm, but, I'm being serious. I've been waiting for a chance to go with my sister and see her. This sucks.

I still love the rain, despite it's hateful attempts to keep me indoors. What a bastard. After all the times I have defended rain and all the times I have openly loved it in a room full of people against it. Fuck rain, you know?

BRB, y'all. I'm off to go us the rain to disguise my tears.

Update: I think I have tickets. Tears are no longer salty and bitter. Tears are sweet and awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment