Friday, May 8, 2009

Laughing out loud

Have you ever started laughing so hard at something that you just couldn't stop?

Lately, I've been having moments like that a lot. So many things keep on striking me as funny and I just can't hold back the laughter.

In gifted today, I accidentally called Vito David and just said "Why would I call you David?" He was on the computer, so without looking at me, he slipped into a really deep voice and just said "David's a cool guy. He has curly hair and wears tshirts."

I started laughing and I couldn't stop. It got to the point where my chest started hurting. He started laughing at the fact that I was laughing.

I loved it.

Also, yesterday, I was shown this video:



Every time I watch it, I can't help but laugh hysterically. The way the cat's arms move on the look on it's face... It's so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment