Monday, May 4, 2009

The Big Clock

"Tear out that front page Johnny!"

I love sitting around on the couch with my mom and watching black and white movies on TCM. We always like to point out the classic old timey catch phrases.

"I need to get to Europe and I only have five months to get there!"

It's great to see how beautiful the people and the clothes were. I like to picture all of the actors showing up on the set in their sleek suits with their sleek hair slicked back and the actresses showing up with their hair curled in the magnificent way that seems just a tad too defiant of gravity.

My mom is currently rewinding the particularly fantastic shots as they show up. There was this great looking one of the camera following a waiter through a bar. I liked that one just as much as she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment