Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Carla, get me some potato chips!"

I wonder how long it takes before the boys in high school who your parents tell you will get what's coming to them get what's coming to them.

I mean, how many times have you heard someone console you by saying "You know, they are only hurting themselves in the end." You smile and nod and agree or whatever, but, there's always that thought that maybe it just won't happen.

How many times have you seen the bad guy win?

Oh, well. It makes it hard to make it through the day with all of those negative voices in your ear unless you believe that they are going to realize how wrong they were in high school.

Either that or they will just end up in a run-down trailer, watching American Idol every week with a beer in one hand and their own nuts in the other, calling out to their ugly, overly made up wife named Carla to get them some potato chips.

Or my imagination is too overactive for my own good.

1 comment: