Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Revelations and School

Revelations made today:

Jason Segel was once on an episode of CSI: Original Flavor and he walks into a room the same exact way no matter what character he is playing.

I care about my friends more than myself sometimes, and I care about myself more than anything other times. I'm dying to quench my own thirst for violence toward this person but I don't want to regress to the girl I was then.

I love people. And I keep on imagining that they love me, but, I'm not sure that they feel what I feel and that weirds me out. I wish there was a way to know!


So, school has been back in session.

Hunter and I have chorus together.

:)

Kiri and I do not.

:(

Things could be a lot worse. I have been having a pretty great time in school lately. It feels good to be back around the people I was curious about/missing for the past three months.

It feels like no time has passed at all, now. It feels like that three month summer was just a weekend.

2 comments: